Technology is something that many change practitioners struggle with. In the latest podcast episode I talk with Ralleo CEO Joe Hutton on the role technology can play in organisational change management. The audio is a bit dodgier than usual – but Joe comes through loud and clear!
We talk about:
- How Joe got into change management?
- Common themes in change practitioner work?
- How did you come about to do a start up – entrepreneurial wise?
- What did you have to give up to create this company?
- You spoke at Convergence – what was the reception?
- What do change practitioners need to be thinking about with technology?
- Open your phone – tell us your top 5 apps?
- What’s the state of the change practitioners and technology?
- What one thing would you like change practitioners to know about technology?
- What’s got Joe most excited about technology?