How much fun was this #changechat on neuroleadership with Western Australian change management practitioner, and organizational psychologist Sarah Glenister. Sarah and I had met online years ago and only now had got the opportunity to meet in real life!
I have always found Sarah to offer so much value in her contribution in various online forums, and this was no different in real life. In this podcast episode we talk change management and neuroleadership and also ‘change that matters’
- How did you get into change?
- Does being good at change make you insensitive to those who find it hard?
- What have been your lessons from change?
- What are you doing at the moment?
- Why neuroleadership?
- What do you make of the criticisms of neuroscience and change?
- How did you come to do a course on neuropresenting?
The neuropresenting diploma that Sarah did.