Hacking for Agile Change
Hacking for Agile change: with an agile mindset, behaviours and practices by Lena Ross, is a must-have guide for every change leader and practitioner, with over 50 practical and proven change hacks you can apply in your change initiative on any project type and in any organisation.
This book will help you:
- define agile as a business capability
- try new change management approaches with examples and practical tips on how to get cut-through
- uncover more ways to lead and manage human-centric change
- consider new ways of working and other emerging trends in your change delivery
- broaden your capability and future-proof your career