Myth busting 70% of change projects fail and ensuring success in change efforts (pp. 67 – 78)
Only the most capable survive (pp. 103 – 115)
Resistance is futile – everybody is worried about change resistance. There’s no point. (pp. 128 – 133)
How “surrendering” can create a continuous change culture (pp. 133 – 139).
Communicate! Communicate! Communicate! (pp. 153 – 157)
Change Leadership – some-one’s got to do it (p. 167-176)
Five Future of Work practices that can make a big difference to your change efforts (pp 185 – 218)
The myths and big debates of organisational change (pp. 219 – 228)
So you want to work in change management? (pp. 232 – 242)
- Agile Australia 2016: Translating OCM for Agile
- APACA 2016: Thriving during change
- Change Management Review Summit: The metrics of change success
- Change Management Institute 2017: Change Advocacy and Social Media
- Allegra Change Thinktank 2017: What Wonder Woman can teach the change management industry
- Project Management Institute: 70% of Change Projects Fail Bollock
- Code for Australia: Implementing and Influencing Chang
- September 21 Allegra Annual Educational and Networking Event (Panel), Melbourne
- October 11 Contemporary Change Management: The Challenges and Opportunities, HRPA, Canada
- February 1 & 2, Leading Change and Transformation: When juggling is not enough, 13th Annual CEO and Chair Forum, Associations Forum, Hobart.
- March 16 CMI Global, Pushing the Boundaries of Professional Practice
- Change Management Institute Canada 2018: Translating Agile for the change profession
- April 23, Convergence (Asia Pac) : Don’t give the Roadie the Mic: When leaders are missing in action.
- August 20, Convergence (Canberra Encore) Don’t give the Roadie the Mic: When leaders are missing in action.
- September 21 Disrupt Sydney with Simon Terry: The Revolution Begins Here: Designing for Degrees of Freedom: liberating people in our organisations
- September 27 CMI UK Webinar – the modern change practitioner and the importance of learning outside your profession
October 2018 MC – CATIC Networking event, Beijing, China
November 2018 MC – Gender in Sport, Melbourne, Australia
November 2018 “Level Up” – Change & Me, Melbourne, Australia
June 2019, Spark the Change Toronto, Canada.
Interview with Caroline Kealey, for the uOttawa Institute for Strategic Change.
Recent press interviews
- What the Telstra shareholders heard when the CEO said “redundancies”, HRM Online, 21 June, 2018
- Telstra Layoffs – Surviving Job Loss, Daily Bulletin Online , June 20 2018
- What CMO’s need to do to cope with marketing change management, CMO Magazine, 13 July 2017
Recent podcast interviews
- Surrender and Why Employee Engagement is Wrong with Vin Jones
- Change Leadership with Let’s Talk Leadership with Des Walsh
- Reputation Revolution 096 with Trevor Young
- Debunking the 70% Failure Rate
- How to get started in the Change Management Field with The Change Management Review
- The Messiness of Change with Sarah Boyd
Free eBook Download:
The Transformation Treasure Trove Series I & II