New ways of working require new ways of learning!
The Change Pick-n-Mix is an agile learning program designed to build change capability in bite-size chunks. We use a micro-learning approach to scaffold knowledge and capability with people who are too busy to sit in three-day courses.
The program is ‘brain friendly’ – where small pieces of new information are incrementally added to foundation pieces.
- A 4-hour foundation workshop where Lena and I work with your team to equip them with the basic concepts of managing change in disruptive world and facilitate the design of a set of principles you can use as anchors in the turbulent times ahead. This can be modularised in 2 x 2 hour sessions.
This can be followed up with:
- 18 x 10-minute themed video clips or as we call them Change Bumps on specific topics designed to help navigate uncertainty and continuous change. With each video comes a handout out and an experiment to try in your workplace. You have a 12 month organisational licence on these – you can share and reuse with your people any way you see fit.
- Change coaching clinics – these can be done either one-on-one or in a ‘fishbowl’ style with multiple attendees where an experienced practitioner works with you on your change challenges in real time.
- Delivery of Change Ready Nudges – short pieces of written content designed to nudge people’s thinking about change. These are aligned to the Change Bump themes. We give you up to 100 pieces, you use them in any way that suits you.
About Melissa Dark
Melissa is a highly experienced change communication practitioner, with more than 25 years’ experience in the industry. She has worked in diverse fields ranging from finance and healthcare through to infrastructure and energy generation. Melissa has worked on change projects in Australia, Hong Kong and the US and for six years she delivered the acclaimed Black Belt Internal Communication course throughout Australasia. She is particularly interested in design thinking and involving stakeholders (whether employees, customers, or other key audiences) in designing and implementing change processes. She is a Certified Scrum Master and holds a Master’s Degree in Communication.
Melissa is Brisbane based available to run the foundation workshop throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia and can also work remotely with you on this program.
How long does it take to do?
This one depends on what you chose to include. There is a half day workshop delivered face-to-face, and then the options for coaching clinics, online videos, and curated change content.
You may want to do this over a concentrated period such as 12 weeks, or it might be a a longer time-frame depending on what else is in your capability program.
The 18 x 10 minute videos come in a 12 month subscription.
What are the delivery mechanisms?
- The workshops are face-to-face
- The Change Bumps are hosted on a password protected webpage
- The Change Nudges are provided in an excel sheet and it is up to your organisation to use how the see fit – ESN, email, workshops, meetings.
- The Coaching Clinics are delivered using Zoom and online.
Can an individual do this?
The pricing is currently based on an organisational license. We do have an individual certification product coming soon, please let us know if you would like to know more.
How much does it cost?
This will depend on what components you pick in your mix! The Change Bumps are $5,000.00 a year for an organisational license, the Nudges are $3000.00. Workshops and coaching depend on how many are scheduled and how many participants.
For information on pricing and support – contact
Melissa Dark: 0456 062 224 or email@example.com
Dr Jen Frahm: +61 422 417 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lena Ross: +61 419 381 711 or email@example.com