I was delighted to interview Glory Enyinnaya in episode 25 of the #changechat podcasts.
Glory is an entrepreneur, a researcher, a blogger, a soon to be published author, and a change consultant with Kleos Advisory. She most recently spoke at the ACMP MENA conference on her experience in implementing change in Africa.
I was very interested to hear more from Glory – at conferences in Australia, the US, and the UK we don’t tend to have much exposure to practitioners from other continents. It is only through online forums like LinkedIn that we become familiar. So having a chat with Glory was a real treat.
We cover the following:
- What Glory does on a day to day basis?
- What was covered at the ACMP MENA conference?
- What Glory spoke about at the conference?
- What Glory’s book is about?
- What the change framework SIMPLER is about?
- What Glory would like others to know about doing change in Africa