On this #changechat podcast I speak with Pru Gell of Pru Gell Consulting. I met Pru a couple of months ago at the CMI Deep Dive event. In the exchange of conversations I found out a little about Deep Democracy and was curious as to how that could add to a change practitioner or change leader’s tool kit.
There’s a cracker of a question used in the approach which I know I will be adding to my repertoire – so I hope you enjoy the interview!
- Tell us about your background and how you come to be working in this field?
- What is Deep Democracy?
- Is the goal consensus? Shared understanding? Where does the depth take you?
- Can you give some examples of how you have used the approach in change management initiatives?
- Does it suit organisations that are in high conflict more than others?
- How does Deep Democracy fit into Agile methodologies?