And here it is, the 2017 list of change management blogs to follow …
And while I am a fan of change, I was very sad to see so many of the previous bloggers have gone quiet. Perhaps blogging has had its day? It’s not to say that there isn’t quality contributors on LinkedIn or Medium. Or perhaps the readership is just not there any more.
There are however some new contributors and also some who have been out there for ages, but just not big on SEO or sharing socially. And I’ve opened up the criteria a little wider. But first hurdle is to have blogged in the last 6 months!
So as usual, if something resonates leave a comment (trust me it is the fuel that keeps us going), and share them via twitter, linkedin, facebook or in your internal platforms like yammer!
- Heather Stagl http://www.enclaria.com/resources/blog/
- Lena Ross, http://www.lenaross.com.au/#!blogs/vikss
- Matthew Newman, People Change
- Mostafa Eid https://www.changemena.com/blog
- Celine Schillinger http://weneedsocial.com/
- Torben Rick http://www.torbenrick.eu/blog/
- Simon Terry https://simonterry.com/sharing/
- Change Quest http://www.changequest.co.uk/insights/
- Bob Marshall https://flowchainsensei.wordpress.com/
- Able and How https://www.ableandhow.com/blog/
- Gilbert Kruidenier Kruidenier Consulting
- Allegra Consulting https://www.allegraconsulting.com.au/blog
- Daniel Lock. http://daniellock.com/blog/
- Christopher Smith https://change.walkme.com/author/christopher-smith/
- Anthony DoMoe Anthony DoMoe
- Sarah Glenister https://pocketchange2017.wordpress.com/
- Wendy Hirsch Wendy Hirsch
- Philip Jones Change Mission
- Lauren Ryder http://leadingchange.com.au/blog/
- And ME! But you’re already here. The Watercooler
Special mentions to the following terrific content creators (albeit not quite blogs)
PS – if you are not across the previous bloggers who have stopped now, do go and have a look. The back catalogue is definitely worth the visit.