My wordy! How things have changed? Since publishing the last post on blogs to follow, so many have slowed down or simply stopped blogging. Ten out of the 19 are no longer.
I was wondering about this – I know I struggle to maintain a regular publishing rhythm and that’s often because I’m reluctant to write about the same thing more than once. It’s one of the reason why I am now podcasting – so I can shine a spotlight on others voices and views. As a side note, if you are into podcasts you should also be listening to Enclaria Influence Change at Work, Radio, and Jason Little’s Lean Change – they are the fore-runners in the field.
Blogger Martin Fenwick, in a great post on Linkedin , addresses the issue of the blogger burnout citing frustration that nothing seems to change in change (or in those who are changing) — and paraphrased, so what’s the point of writing.
I have empathy for Martin’s full argument, but remain resolute — if by writing, podcasting, talking about change management we plant nothing more than seeds, we are doing good work. There is a point. Martin – keep writing!!!
I’m not sure why some of these have ceased, boredom, life intervenes with more stuff to do, or different stuff to do, or maybe they never realised that others were reading? Seriously, if you are getting value out of bloggers do leave them some comment love! Let them know! There are some new comers to this list (either new to me, or new to the blogging scene) welcome Bryan, Lena and Matthew!
As per last time, get into it, enjoy, share away and if you know of a dedicated change management blog, let me know (updated 23.08.16). They may not be big social media users or got their SEO cranking.
- Bryan Gorman, Change Mentor
- Change Agents World Wide http://blog.changeagentsworldwide.com/
- Faith Forster Pinipa http://www.pinipa.com/blog/
- Gail Severini, The Change Whisperer http://gailseverini.com/
- Heather Stagl http://www.enclaria.com/resources/blog/
- Jason Little, Agile Coach
- Joe Gergen, Once more unto the change.
- Lena Ross, http://www.lenaross.com.au/#!blogs/vikss
- Luc Galoppin Reply-MC http://www.reply-mc.com/
- Martin Fenwick http://www.thechangefactor.com/our-blog/
- Matthew Newman, People Change
- Torben Rick http://www.torbenrick.eu/blog/
- Gilbert Kruidenier Kruidenier Consulting
- Anthony DoMoe Anthony DoMoe
- Wendy Hirsch Wendy Hirsch
- Doh. Me. I thought it was a given. Apparently not! The Watercooler
Special mentions to the following terrific content creators (albeit not quite blogs)
PS – if you are not across the previous bloggers who have stopped now, do go and have a look. The back catalogue is definitely worth the visit.