And we’re back with the latest in the 8 minute Sharp Hit of Change podcasts. In this #SHOC I chat with Melbourne based change practitioner Has Razwi. Has volunteers with CMI, and has come from a background in technology and project management. He shares some humbling insights in how he got into change management. Among other things he tells us about:
- A change that he is really proud of
- A change that didn’t go so well and why
- What his key takeaways are for people who are about to embark on change
- Where he goes for more information and resources on change.
- Have a listen, I think you’ll enjoy it.
AND if you are enjoying the podcast series do get onto ITunes and provide a review – this makes it easier for others to find it!
Leave a Reply